As part of the national DCCC ctDNA research center all memebers have access to health economic guidance. You can book a session directly with Liza Sopina (https://portal.findresearcher.sdu.dk/en/persons/lsopina)
and you can have a discussion on how health economics are incoorporated in your project.
- 08 Sept
- 15 Sept
- 22 Sept
- 29 Sept
- 13 Oct
- 20 Oct
- 03 Nov
Please book a 1:1 consultation if you need help with:
- Understanding whether economic evaluation is relevant and applicable to your study/trial
- Planning for and integrating economic evaluation (and relevant data collection) into your study
- Input into protocol or funding application
- Planning for a sufficient budget for economic evaluation of your trial/study
- Any other economic evaluation-related questions you may have!
The session are online.